Wednesday 2 January 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #12

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly book blog hop hosted by Dani at Pen to Paper where we will post about a book that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added, that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our bookshelves.



This is a newly released January title- and I love the sound of it! It's a new YA novel based on a classic tale, and it sounds mysterious, spooky, and incredibly interesting.



Dr. Frankenstein's Daughters by Suzanne Weyn
Goodreads
A new generation is creating a monster.... 

When Doctor Victor Frankenstein died, he left behind a legacy of horror...as well as two unacknowledged, beautiful twin daughters.  Now these girls are seventeen, and they've come to Frankenstein's castle to claim it as their inheritance. 

Giselle and Ingrid are twins, but they couldn't be more different. Giselle is a glamorous social climber who plans on turning Frankenstein's castle into a center of high society. Ingrid, meanwhile, is quiet and studious, drawn to the mysterious notebooks her father left behind...and the experiments he went mad trying to perfect. 

As Giselle prepares for lavish parties and Ingrid finds herself falling for the sullen, wounded naval officer next door, a sinister force begins to take hold in the castle. Nobody's safe as Frankenstein's legacy leads to a twisted, macabre journey of romance and horror.

Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide


 Has anyone read it already? What did you think?
Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Oooh, I really like the sound of this one! Hope you get it soon!
    Great choice :)
    My WW
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I hope it isn't too horrifying though! Great pick. :)
    Hope you will get it soon!

    - Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds interesting! Great WW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, this book sounds so awesome!! I hope you get to read it soon
    Here's my WW
    http://iloveteenbooks.blogspot.com/2013/01/wishlist-wednesday-7.html
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen this book around. It sounds like a pretty interesting concept.

    Here's my Wishlist Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just saw this a few backs and thought it sounded interesting with his daughters.

    Thanks for stopping by
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds very interesting. I love when there are new takes on older stories. I can't even imagine what will go on in this book! Hope you get it soon!
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/wishlist-wednesday-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting pick, never heard of it before. I need to check it out :)

    Happy reading.
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of this book, but it looks pretty good! :) Thanks for stopping by My WW!

    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds very intriguing. Hope you will be able to read it soon.

    My wishlist wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG this sounds so creepy and good!

    Here is my Wishlist Wednesday
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva